Dancefest in Education Primary Project and Sharing Spring/Summer 2022
Welcome to our Dancefest in Education EYFS and Primary programme 2022 - we look forward to sharing the power and joy of creative dance with your school.
What we do in 2022
Our brand new Dancefest in Education Primary Project is Rivers; explored creatively through engaging, challenging and fun dance sessions led by our experienced team with collectively many years of experience in delivering dance in schools.
- Dive into children's river poetry and local stories of floods, rills and marshes.
- Explore the highs and low tides of living by a river,
- Build dance around today's global environmental issues and what we can do.
Other projects available
We also deliver a wide range of National Curriculum linked schemes of work including but not limited to:
- Our Carbon Footprint
- Mini Beasts and Where to Find Them - EYFS/KS1
- All About Me! - Personal, social and emotional development through dance - EYFS/KS1
- Journey through the Jungle - EYFS/KS1/KS2 adaptable (Rainforests)
- Seasons and the Weather they bring - EYFS/KS1
- Festivals and Celebrations - KS1/KS2
- BOOST! Your mental health -Keeping our hearts and heads happy! - KS2
- Ancient Egyptians and the River Nile - KS2
- Explorers - KS2
We deliver our primary projects throughout the academic year, usually in school clusters culminating in a collective sharing of dance hosted by the local high school.
How long and how much
Our dance leader will be with you for 5/6 weeks, delivering weekly 1 hour workshops.
The hourly rate is £40 plus travel @45p per mile from Hereford/Worcester.
We deliver 2 workshops per week in most schools, here's a few example costs:
- 2 classes per week x 6 weeks = £480 plus travel @45p per mile from Hereford/Worcester
- 1 class per week x 6 weeks = £240 plus travel @45p per mile from Hereford/Worcester
Find out more and book
Please email Janene Wyatt our Dance Development Leader for Children at firstname.lastname@example.org
Janene will send you a project confirmation form to complete, explaining our Covid-safe guidelines for Dance leaders and for you to inform us of any additional Covid 19 guidelines at your school.