Our current Dancefest in Education Primary Project is Rivers; explored creatively through engaging, challenging and fun dance sessions led by our experienced team with collectively many years of experience in delivering dance in schools.
- Dive into children's river poetry and local stories of floods, rills and marshes.
- Explore the highs and low tides of living by a river.
- Build dance around today's global environmental issues and what we can do.
How long and how much
Our dance leader will be with you for 5/6 weeks, delivering weekly 1 hour workshops.
Please contact Janene Wyatt, our Dance Development Leader for Children, at email@example.com to discuss costs, as these will differ depending on engagement and the size of your school.
Other projects available
- BOOST!, promoting good mental health, KS2
- Our Carbon Footprint, ecosystems, pollution and environmental change, KS1 and KS2
- Mini Beasts, EYFS/KS1
- All About Me! - Personal, social and emotional development, EYFS/KS1
- Journey through the Jungle - EYFS/KS1/KS2 adaptable (Rainforests)
- Seasons and Weather, EYFS/KS1
- Festivals and Celebrations, KS1/KS2
- Ancient Egyptians and the River Nile, KS2
- Explorers, KS2
We deliver our primary projects throughout the a local high school.