At Dancefest we create opportunities for people in our community to take part in dance classes and, if they want to, perform.
We're not your regular dance school - we take dance classes and performances out of studios and theatres and into schools, community centres, village halls, care homes, leisure centres, parks and heritage sites - we make something extraordinary out of the ordinary and surprise people by their own achievements.
We can only achieve this through the support of our funders and you, our generous backers.
You can make a donation via our PayPal Giving Fund page.
We're a charity on ebay, so whether you're buying or selling online, don’t forget to link to our charity pages and you can donate to us at the same time!
If you work for a business that would like to support the local community you may be able to access support or funding on our behalf.
Some people have asked if they're able to set up a direct debit to make regular donations. If you'd like to discuss this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How your donations can help
Dancefest is a charity and we rely on a wide range of support and public donations to continue our work. If you’d like to support us, here’s how your donations can help:
- £10 could pay for sensory props to be used in our access and inclusion work and creative classes for children from 18 months to 4 years.
- £45 could pay for a Primary School dance workshop, supporting children’s good mental health
- £150 could support a workshop with children in a SEND setting (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities).
- £1,500 could allow us to choreograph a new piece of work with our Performance Companies, for presentation at outdoor festivals and events
A regular or one off donation however small is gratefully received and will support Dancefest’s continuing contribution to the cultural life of Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
A big thank you to our current funders and to everyone who has donated.
We appreciate every single donation that is made to us. If you are already a Dancefest supporter, remember
- Donations made on a regular basis (for example by standing order) are particularly appreciated, as they allow us to plan properly for the future.
- When a Gift Aid declaration is completed on any donation, at no additional cost to you, we can receive an extra 25p for every pound that you give.