Our education menu
We work across Worcestershire and Herefordshire, offering one-off lessons as well as longer projects and performances, for all Key Stages, further and higher education. We also offer Continuing Professional Development sessions for teachers.
BOOST! is our brand new education project promoting good mental health and emotional well-being through the power of creativity and dance, designed alongside child psychotherapist, Sarah Haddow.
Primary and Middle
- Primary Performance Projects - workshops in your school over 5/6 weeks, with opportunities for CPD. Our current Primary Project is Rivers - find out more
- Primary Sharing Projects - 6 weeks x 1 hour creating a class dance on a curriculum theme, leading to a sharing hosted by a local secondary school.
Secondary, Further and Higher
- KS3 choreographic projects - create a class dance in 6 x 1 hour sessions.
- GCSE and BTEC Dance - workshops in choreography and performance units, focusing on technique, performance skills, and solo, duo or group compositions.
SEND - Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- SEND projects using different themes or curriculum-based activities.
- We're offering a SEND project to link with Rivers.
All Key Stages
- After school dance clubs - 6 or 12 week x 1 hour sessions.
- How to create a whole class dance - KS1-3 but can be tailored to KS4. CPD session on creating a class dance for festivals - choosing and developing ideas, starting points for movement.
Our costs are based on:
- £50 an hour + travel
- 1 x Dance Leader for a full school day = £250 + travel