To transform our world through dance.
We use the power and joy of dance to enhance people’s lives; in schools, communities, on the streets and in rural spaces.
- Inspire, challenge and educate
- Support artists and develop talent
- Improve health and well-being
- Enable anyone to take part, facilitating everyday creativity
- Build cultural ambition for Herefordshire and Worcestershire
Our work is shaped and informed by our values:
- Taking pride in the people we work with and the quality of our work
- Treating everyone equally, regardless of their race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability, and working to support both cultural diversity and social inclusion
- Believing that anyone can dance, regardless of age, ability, experience or background
- Being friendly, responsive and collaborative, as well as professional, in our work
- Adopting an holistic approach to our participants, by supporting their well-being and personal development alongside their creative aspirations
- Operating as an open, flexible and listening organisation, always receptive to new ideas, approaches and partnerships